2010/10/14

Terrible Mid-term

My mid-term test finished yesterday. It was terrible. I ruined my test...
I think I've studied hard, but maybe it was not. My grades were really bad. I answered 2 questions wrong in math, 5 in science, and 1 in Korean. I was very disappointed with my results. Science was very hard. Most of my friends got low grades on science. However, some boys got high grades!! It was amazing! I couldn't believe it. Well, but they got lower grades on other subjects so their average grades were very low. On the other hand, eventhough me and my friends got bad scores in science, our average were much higher than the boys. Ha-ha!! I knew that we will win!
Well... Eventhough my score is not low in total, but to me and my mom, it was low. My mom was upset with my math score because she always thinks that I should get 100 on math. I knew that too, but it was really confusing questions!!!!!
BUT, everything is finished... From now on, I should study harder and get better scores on the final exam. Until then... FIGHTING!!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기