As I told you before, my favorite writer is Bernard Werber. I will tell you about him little bit more today.
He was born in September 18th, 1961, France. He started to write fictions while he was 7 years old, and he wrote some short fictions when he was young. He grew up and went to the college and studied jurisprudence. Then, in 1991, he wrote <Les Fourmis>. This book was the bestseller. Then, he wrote <L'Encyclopédie du savoir relatif et absolu> in 1993. I will tell you the famous books written by him now. [It's too hard to list all of them with the date:( ] He wrote <La Révolution des Fourmis>, Thanatonautes>, <L'Empire des Anges>, <L'ultime secret>, <Le papillon des étoiles>, <L'Arbre des possibles>, and more. He is still writing many books with his great imagination.
He looks at the world in different visions which makes the story more interesting. I like his books because of this and because of his imagination. You will like his books too if you read them.
2010/10/03
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기