2010/10/20

성균관 scandle

These days, I watch drama named '성균관 scandle'. Its historical background is the Joseon Dynasty period. This drama is about 성균관 students' love story.
The girl named 김윤희 changed her name into 김윤식 and went into 성균관 as a boy. There she met 이선준 and fell in love with him. Also, there was 문재신, who hide his true identity in 성균관, fell in love with her too. 구용화 is 윤희's friend and helps her.
윤희 fell into love with 선준, but before 선준 loves her, 재신 fell in love with her first. However, he knows that she likes 선준 and just helps her scretely. I think he is so pool.ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He loves her too but he should only watch her behind. 용화 helps 윤희 and 선준 to realize their love between them. Also, he advises and consoles 재신. He is so cute!>-< I like 용화 best in this drama!! There are more characters but these four are main characters.
This drama is not finished yet but it will finish soon. I'm so sad because it ends.ㅠㅠㅠ You should watch it too!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기