I will tell you about Big Bang today.
Big Bang is my favorite group. They are not as handsome as other idol groups but their songs are better than others. Their songs are assume!! I feel thrill when I'm listening to their songs. Also, their songs are attractive. Eventough they're old or not, their songs are still good.
Now, I will tell you about the members. First is G-Dragon. I like him best in Big Bang. He is good at singing, dancing, writing songs and musics. He is a leader of Big Bang. Second is TOP. He is oldest in Big Bang. Also, he is most handsome in Big Bang but he has some cute face too. He is a rapper of Big Bang. Moreover, eventhough he is a singer, he is really good at acting. He was on some movies and dramas. Third is Seong-Ri. Seong-Ri means 'victory' in Korean. He is a beauty in every respect. He is cute, good at singing, and funny. I saw him on some amusement programs and he was very funny. Also, he is youngest in Big Bang. Fouth is Tae-Yang. It means 'sun' in English. He is a good singer and dancer. His voice is very sweet. Therefore, when he sang ballade, it feels sweeter. Also, he is very good at dancing. When I saw him dancing, I feel exciting too. Last is Dae-Sung. His voice is very delightful and he sings very well. He is very famous to old people too because he sang 2 trot songs.
These are only basic information of Big Bang. I will tell you more if I have time. Also, Big Bang comes back in October 25th!!!!! Please welcome their comeback.
BIG BANG FOREVER!♡
2010/10/06
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
I'm sorry.
답글삭제I didn't write on October 4,5,6.
I was busy for preparing my mid-term exam.
I will do this harder after my test.
Have a nice day-