2010/10/15

My Field Trip

I went to Woo-Am Children's Center for field trip. Uuu~~~ I don't know why we went there... It's for children!! We are teenagers!!!
Well, but we went there. We should go there by ourselves so me and my friends rode my dad's car to there. We wait for a while and went in.
First, we looked around some galleries. We were very boring because this place is the place where we came so many times when we were young. I think I went there about 10 times because my uncle once worked at there.
After that, we played!! We rode skybike, bumper cars, and space fighter. It was fun. Yeah... Much better than watching same things again that we saw almost 7 years ago...
Then, mw and my friends watched my other friends playing game. They played 'Safari Game.' It's a game that they shoot the monsters and get out of the island. They used all their money that they changed on that game;;; But, it was fun!!! I wanted to do that too, but my friends didn't want to..ㅠㅠ
That was my field trip. Isn't it sloppy?? I think elementary school's field trip was much better... I want to go to better place for my field trip!!!!!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기