My name is Suzie, and my Korean name is Kim-Haeun. I go to the Namsung middle school and I'm 14 years old.
My hobby is reading books. I love books because I feel comfortable while I read the books. Also, when I read the books, I feel my imagination grow by reading books and imagine about the contents of the book.
I read many books so I know many writers. Among those writers, I like Roald Dahl, J.K. Rolling, and Bernald Werber. I like them because their stories' type is fantasy. I love fantasies. To pick one of these 3 writers, I will choose Bernald Werber. Roald Dahl's stories are usually for children. J.K. Rolling's Harry Potter is great but I don't know another books which were written by her. However, Bernald Werber wrote a lot of books. Also, his imagination and expressiveness are assume. I read only 2 books, Paradise 1,2, but I like him right away after I read them all. He is a nice writer.
Also, I like gags. I like to laugh a lot so I like them. Well, then I will tell you some gags.
1.There were two penguins in the North Pole.
One of the penguins said 'Brrr, it's cold in here'
The other one said 'What do you think I am, a typewriter?'
2.Two muffins are in the oven.
One says to the other "God it's hot in here"
The other one replies "Oh no... It's a talking muffin"
2010/09/29
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기